Information Collection, Analysis, and Dissemination
This section addresses the role of information in the successful implementation
of the activities that occur before, during, and after an emergency.
Identify the type of information that will be helpful in the successful implementation
of the activities that occur before, during, and after an emergency, such as
For each of the identified types of information, provide answers to the following
- What is the source of the information?
- Who analyzes and uses the information?
- How is the information collected and shared?
- What is the format for providing the information to those who will use it?
- When should the information be collected and shared?