REMS TA Center staff are available via email or our toll-free phone line to respond to your direct requests for technical assistance on a variety of topics, from questions about registering for a Webinar or scheduling a training event to topical inquiries about new issues in emergency management.Request Technical Assistance
Thank you for reviewing the School Guide At a Glance! Feel free to download a full copy of the School Guide. Remember, the planning process is cyclical, so you and your planning team can reference the School Guide every time you update your plan. Learn more about the key principles and six-step planning process discussed in the School Guide, along with other key topics in school emergency management, by doing the following:
- Request a FREE on-site training at your school or school district.
- Assess your knowledge of concepts fundamental to emergency management, and create and evaluate your school emergency operations plan.
- Register for an online course.
- Access one of our archived Webinars or register for an upcoming Webinar.
- Download self-paced emergency management training materials.
- View emergency management resources from your state.
- Read publications and guidance documents.
- Find topic-specific resources.
- Download Web banners and email signature banners.
- Search for tools developed by higher ed emergency managers in the field.
- Read the training guide on addressing adult sexual misconduct in the school setting.