Do you need easy access to comprehensive and interactive trainings? Our online courses guide users on federally recommended information and processes for emergency operations plan development and related topics in comprehensive emergency management.Take an Online Course
TASK 3: DEFINE AND ASSIGN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The district establishes policies and procedures to help ensure that each person involved in developing and refining the school EOP knows her or his roles and responsibilities.
The district should consider the following:
- Who will chair the school core planning team
- Who from the district will serve on the school core planning team, and who will provide details about roles and responsibilities
- What the key roles and responsibilities are of a school core planning team
- To what degree the district should train members of the school core planning team on their roles and responsibilities in the planning
- How the school core planning team will assign and document roles and responsibilities
- Who will be accountable for the outcomes of the school core planning team
- Who will be accountable for managing the school core planning team’s operations
Based on the district’s policies and procedures, each school core planning team should understand the role of the planning team and its members, and be able to effectively define and assign roles and responsibilities.