Terms of Submission
You agree that you are authorized to release this resource to the REMS TA Center for general inclusion on the REMS TA Center's Tool Box, if selected. Please review the terms below.
- The REMS TA Center invites submission of resources for consideration and potential inclusion in this Tool Box.
- The REMS TA Center will vet all resources through a careful screening process that will include consideration of the source, type, content, and structure of materials, as well as whether duplicate materials already exist in the repository.
- Please note that the site is not intended to serve as a comprehensive compendium of ideas "approved" by the U.S. Department of Education or the REMS TA Center.
- Additionally, the U.S. Department of Education and the REMS TA Center reserve the right to publish, in part or in full, any information contained in the Tool Box without the permission of the organization listed.
- In addition, the U.S. Department of Education and the REMS TA Center maintain the right to make grammatical/editorial corrections without express written permission from the authors.
- No content changes will be made without review and approval from the submitting party. All submissions must be voluntarily.
- Resources selected for inclusion will require approval from the source agency prior to being posted online.
- Proper acknowledgement of the source will also be included with all materials approved for inclusion.
- Materials created under contracts with external vendors may only be included in the Tool Box if the submitter (LEA or IHE) has sole ownership of the materials to be posted and the vendor/company name is not included on the materials to be posted online.
- The REMS TA Center will not post materials that are copyright protected.